Student groups must affiliate with DukeGroups if they intend to do any of the following:
- Meet on campus
- Apply for GPSC student group funding
Affiliation must be renewed once every academic year and before applying for funding
Instructions on how to affiliate with DukeGroups
- Go to dukegroups.com
- In the top right corner, click “Log in,” and do so using your NetID and password
- In the blue menu at the top click “Organizations”
- In the left hand sidebar of the “Organizations” page you will find a link to “Register a New Organization”
- Follow the directions to affiliate with GPSC. This includes having accurate information for your current President and Treasurers.
Note on Fundcodes: If your group does not have a fundcode and you are interested in applying for GPSC funds in the future please follow these directions to apply. This process can take weeks or months and should be done prior to applying for funding.